We are looking for a skilled designer with experience creating banners, posters, product boxes, T-shirts and flyers for our product VDownloader (www.vdownloader.com). Please send us a sample of a 3D product box you've designed as a JPG or link to a JPG as cover letter.
We will not be providing exact specifications. We require someone creative who can come up with original designs by himself using the information available on the website.
We offer VDownloader in three versions: the Free version is available as an online download. The Plus version which has many more features is usually also downloaded online but we recently introduced the VDownloader USB Plus version which is sold for the same price as the online download, and one receives a free 4GB USB drive with it.
We need the following designs all of which should be provided in the original format in case edits should be required on our end later, as well as in high-res and web-res JPG and PNG formats;
- One clam-shell inlay (specs: bit.ly/XJSLrH) for Plus USB, front and back
- One 3D visualization of our USB with 5 different views saved as high-res JPGs and PNGs
- Several different web banner designs (sizes: http://bit.ly/X1T3JP) two of each size for Free and one for Plus
- Several posters (sizes: http://www.prposters.com/images/sizes.png) one of each size for Free and Plus USB
- Five T-shirts some preferably comical in nature of our Free version, front and back
- Two flyers for each version (Free, Plus, Plus USB) each in two sizes (5.5” x 8.5” and 8.5” x 11”), front and back
- Two product boxes of standard software box sizes (DVD and the bigger model) for each version (Free, Plus) and 3D visualization for online use of each one
- Several billboards (sizes: http://www.clearchannel.co.uk/useful-stuff/billboard-poster-sizes) one for each size for Free and Plus USB
- One door hanger in each size (3.5" x 8.5" and 4.25" x 11") for Free and USB Plus, front and back
- Several brochures (sizes: http://www.logobusinesscards.com/brochures-design-process.html) for Free and USB Plus
Here you have the source materials you will need: