We have a small boutique Shopify shop. There are only 12 items and handful of keywords. We have two campaigns active: Shopping, Remarketing
Our current shopping feed seems to not be generating impressions. The products ARE there so the feed is being pulled into adwords. Some setting must be wrong and needs troubleshooting.
For remarketing, our current campaign targets cart abandoners and so far has zero impressions.
1. Review current campaign, ad group, ad setup and ensure it is configured properly.
2. Trouble shoot why some ads are not getting impressions and fix them
3. Review our remarketing tag and if any errors, fix it timely
4. If optimization is needed, optimize campaign,
5. Launch 4 new remarketing campaigns over next 2 weeks. These will be aimed at various groups - high value customers, email list members, look-alikes
6. Recommend ways to improve our campaign for high conversion in the future.
I am willing to pay higher rates for the most experienced freelancers
January 30, 2018
Ongoing project:Pay per click manager, Keyword Search