Every night of the week we currently have hundreds of guests staying in one of Airbnb homes. In this role you’ll be responsible for making sure each one of those guests receives a five-star communication experience. We need someone who thrives in a fast-paced environment with big goals. We’re looking for passionate self-starters to join our team.
The ideal candidate has a great attitude, has huge attention to detail, is able to refine processes to reduce errors, is keen to do the hard yards, and is an exceptional communicator. We’ll need you to dive into your work with a never-takes-no-for-an-answer attitude, staying positive and be ready to solve problems creatively in a 24-hour environment.
You’ll be working in a small all-hands-on team that includes people with top tier management consulting, tech-startup and digital strategy backgrounds.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Hold accountability for all guest communications to make sure guests know where they’re going and that they’re having a great time
- Keep an eye on our cleaning schedule to ensure each listing is sparkling clean prior to guests arriving
- Communicate with our team of Guest Experience Experts located across Australia to keep all our properties in tip-top shape
- Keep a record of any repairs or maintenance issues that arise
- Handle any friendly or tough questions guests have about our homes
HOW YOU'LL WORK
We operate 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. You'll be expected to work up to 40 hours across five shifts throughout the week.
You'll be responding to guests through email (50%), instant messaging (25%) and over the phone (25%). All communication is in English.
Training will be provided and you'll have regular check-ins with your direct manager who will be based in Sydney, Australia. As part of our team, you'll be able to communicate with other team members instantly through Slack, email or over the phone.
WHY YOU’LL SUCCEED
- You bring positive vibes: when people speak with you, they can't help but smile.
- You thrive in a fast-paced environment and work with relentless enthusiasm.
- You are a logical thinker, who naturally looks to build efficient processes where there are none.
- You are reliable and diligent in follow-through.
- You are exceptionally well organized and detail-oriented.
- You are superpumped and a great team player.
WHAT YOU'LL GET
You'll be provided with on-going, stable employment with one of Australia's fast growing property management companies.
Career progression opportunities include stepping up to manage other Customer Service team members or becoming a trainer to train new starters.
More than 30 hrs/week
More than 3 months3+ monthsProject LengthDuration
I am looking for freelancers with the lowest rates
Communication:Phone, Email, Chat
Working hours:from 12:00am to 11:50pm in Australia/Sydney timezone