We are looking for a web-smart individual who prides themselves on their abilities to optimise websites as well as drive social media strategies.
This casual role would suit someone who has had strong proven experience working with SEO companies or the like and who is looking for a pet project with ongoing work attached.
The successful applicant would become part of our small team, not only following directions but also offering ideas and input to further enhance the web presence of the people and the business.
Specific duties may include:
1. Optimise authority website
2. Set-up online database and opt-in
3. Make updates to website/s
4. Advise on Google Adword campaigns/ costs
5. Create social media strategy incl. Facebook Pages & Linked-in + other?
6. Conduct keyword research and use highly sought after words throughout site
7. Create (natural) back links where possible
8. Manage social media updates using Hootsuite or similar
As you can see, this role calls for a variety of different specialties so, while you do not need to be the best in the business in any particular area, you need to be very good at all of them.
I already have some expertise around the above areas and will be able to guide/ support the process until a suitable working dynamic is in place.
The authority website in question is www.stafftrainingsolutions.com.au - any initial thoughts on the site can only help your application.
Good luck! Jason