My company is looking for a python developer. We are building a news filtering application and we are looking to hire a developer to do some backend integration and api design. The back end is python only (mongo, elasticsearch, zeromq, flask).
The ideal candidate....
1) Should have experience with Python and some of the backend systems. Please apply only if you're willing to learn and gain experience with numeric python.
2) Should be able to work at least 10 hours a week
3) Should be capable of building an API on an existing python backend with Flask
4) Have experience in html5 and css
5) Have interest in search domain and/or numeric computing/machine learning (i.e. Numpy, Scipy, Gensim)
5) Can start immediately
We are looking for someone that is able to work for at least a few months.