TASK: Looking for an expert Amazon FBA marketeer to manage our Amazon FBA account to drive sales for an a Private Label product that has just went live (within the EU marketplace).
Access to Amazon Seller Central will be granted.
We are focusing on the baby niche, so marketing experience for baby products is desired.
Following FULL-TIME role needed for:
- HANDLE AMAZON MARKETING SERVICES: handle SEO Campaign: perform SEO on ALL relevant selected keywords. The aim is to rank the keywords that will convert to sales & ranking the listing for page 1/position 1. Further keywords will be added depending on performance.
- KEYWORD RESEARCH: Review keyword research. Strategically pick out the best converting keywords (access to keyword document will be granted). Keyword research has been done for both UK and US, however, further research may be required.
- PRODUCT RESEARCH & LlSITING: review current listing and check whether the listing is optimised for the baby niche and it’s category.
- COMPETITOR RESEARCH & ANALYSIS: Review competitors (selling same or similar products) and suggest new strategies - if necessary.
- PRODUCT RANKING & OPTIMISATION: review current listing and it’s content to ensure content is optimised within Amazon’s guidelines - high converting, compelling and engaging title, bullet points and product description (formatted to Amazon requirements).
- AMAZON SPONSORED AD CAMPAIGN: Handling PPC/Campaign through Manual best keyword targeting. Review current campaign and decide whether you will create a new sponsored Ad campaign or work with the existing.
- INVENTORY MANAGEMENT: perform full inventory management and provide reporting on a weekly basis. Produce an excel document with all data analysis of sales / reviews / weaknesses and any other key analysis that may be required.
- POSITING REVIEWS (Verified/Unverified): provide as many 5 star positive (VERIFIED) feedback as possible
- EXTERNAL MARKETING: Using external sources to drive traffic and increase sales. Use external sources such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram AND other sources, I.e. external blogs to drive TARGETED traffic to the product listing(s).
- NEW PRODUCT SUGGESTIONS: Sourcing new profitable products. Keep a look out for profitable products that we can source and sell in future. Aim is to have 5 - 10 private products within UK, DE, IT, FR, SE and USA fully managed by yourself. We are looking for rapid excelled business growth within the next 12 months. At present we are ONLY working within the UK marketplace.
- REPORTING: Produce weekly/monthly reporting highlighting tasks completed, results/sales produced. To produce an excel document with all keyword tracking, data analysis of sales / reviews / weaknesses and any other key analysis that may be required.
SKILLS NEEDED: Self-start that requires little or no training. Previous experience in managing and looking after campaigns for our Amazon product(s) and have a track record of bringing in more sales and generating a high ROI. Ideally need someone who is commercially minded, has worked in this sector for several years and has an eye for detail. Fast and efficient worker with great communication skills. Must have a EXCELLENT understanding of English.
Must be motivated, passionate and enthusiastic. Successful candidates will be briefed in more detail once the job has been assigned and approved to you.
Please provide a cover letter with examples of previous examples of work.
NOTE: Complimentary bonuses will be given on the basis that you perform well.
More than 30 hrs/week
More than 3 months3+ monthsProject LengthDuration
I am looking for freelancers with the lowest rates
Ongoing project:Pay per click manager, Keyword Search, SEO