Looking for a few skilled Amazon Product Research Specialist who can identify profitable products to sell on Amazon FBA through arbitrage.
You should be experienced in using different techniques to identify the need and profitability of a product.
Products will be sold exclusively in the Canadian amazon marketplace. This means that you will be required to provide details of Amazon.ca for your research. This may present some challenges as the Canadian Amazon market is not as developed as the US marketplace. However, this has not prevented us from building a successful business using this model.
- products within the top 1% of a category sales rank, however, some may be acceptable within the top 5%.Use the second worksheet of the template for assessing sales rankings for products.
- 50% and above profit margin on every single product recommendation.
- Sourced from the largest online retailers, including Amazon US (i.e. Only the most trusted retailers on the web).
- Light, small products so that shipping costs are negligible (generally under 5 lbs).
- Products that sell fast on Amazon or have the potential to sell fast based on sales ranking in Amazon US.
- Low-price sourced products in the $7 to $50 range – most are between $10 and $30
- making sure there is no "out of stock" in the sourced list.
Applicants with previous experience will be contacted.
Clearly demonstrate in answering the questions below how you meet the criteria.
Positions will be hourly and ongoing for those with the right level of experience. In the beginning, we will assign a test week to make sure you are a good fit with the company.
Less than 30 hrs/week
More than 3 months3+ monthsProject LengthDuration
I am looking for freelancers with the lowest rates