I run a small digital shop up in Vancouver and looking for an Amazon FBA Specialist who can support with the setup of a new store, create product listings, make recommendations, manage and communicate inventory needs, FBA shipments and inquiries.
After doing this for a number of years I like to work with people who have fun, work hard and do good work.
What I’m looking for:
- Managing Amazon FBA inventory and FBA shipments for 5 - 25 SKUs
- Create Amazon product listings. Upload photos and copy to listing, choosing the appropriate product category
- Create shipments and send in inventory
- Optimizing keywords in back end searches and PPC ad campaigns using keyword searches to get our rankings to page 1 and lower our ACOS
- A strong knowledge of Amazon FBA and seller central
- Strong understanding of Amazon marketplace. 2 or more years of experience with Amazon seller central.
- Must be able to make data-driven decision to calculate required fulfillment quantities based on demand, product, and market analysis.
- Solid understanding of shipping and fulfillment requirements for online marketplaces
- Previous experience working in Channel Advisor or similar platform
- Occupational versatility with an ability to work quickly
Works well with others in a casual, fast-paced office environment
Less than 30 hrs/week
More than 3 months3+ monthsProject LengthDuration
I am willing to pay higher rates for the most experienced freelancers