I need help with installing, configuring, teaching and advising of the following:
- Set up LAMP stack (Linux, Apache, MySQL and PHP) on Amazon Web Services.
- Need help with installing Amazon Web Services SDK on both my local and production servers.
- Set up MySQL on Amazon EC2 with EBS as persistent storage.
- Set up Amazon ElastiCache for Memcaching purposes.
- Set up Amazon SES for easy emailing purposes (I can easily do this after installation of Amazon SDK for my local machine).
- Set up Amazon Cloudsearch (I already set it up - I just need help attaching with Amazon EC2 web server and running through examples).
Basically, I need you to run through a php example of the following using the Amazon SDK:
- Send an email from my cloud server using Amazon SES.
- Upload an image file to Amazon EC2 and then to Amazon S3 (I already have S3 set up but I wan't to be sure I can upload files from Amazon EC2).
- Add some data to ElastiCache and then retrieve it.
- Add some data to MySQL database and then retrieve it using standard php code.
- Add some data to Amazon Cloudsearch and then perform a search using php.
Ideally, your job is to take a day or two and teach me how to do all of these things. I want this done as soon as possible.
Lastly, I'd appreciate if you could also teach me how to use Git and Github for version controlling. I'm using a Mac OSX but as long as you can show me for a few minutes - I'll be okay.
Please Note: I need to be able to do all of these from a Mac as well Linux terminal.