We have an opening for a part time Quality Assurance engineer for a twelve week contract, with a possibility of extension. Ideal candidates will be able to work 5-8 hours each Monday.
We have a weekly development cycle. Each week, you will be performing functional and integration testing of bug fixes and new features developed over the past week. If time permits, you will be writing regression test suites and performing regression testing when the functional and integration testing from the weekly release cycle is complete.
Our application is a web-based application that nonprofit and volunteer organizations use to schedule meetings, manage membership rosters, take attendance, and communicate with their members.
We are looking for applicants with the following qualifications:
* At least two years of QA experience, specifically with web-based applications.
* A solid understanding of common security vulnerabilities of web-based applications.
* Excellent written English communication skills.
* An eye for usability and design in web-based applications.
* Experience with an issue tracking tool such as Trac, Mantis, Jira, or FogBugz.
When applying, please provide samples of test cases and/or bug reports that you have written.
Skills: qa, english