Please provide a voice recording with your application. Any application without a voice recording will be immediately rejected, so if you are good and really want to work with us, please do as this requests.
We are looking for a talented, reliable individual to join our team as a QA Analyst.
Work Hours: Monday to Friday/Sat, Flexible hours for right candidate.
About the company:
Our app is a great prospect to work with, integrating government legislation, with easy to use Web 2 interface.
The application is large and complex, you will need to be a fast learner to learn the application logic along with the Australian Government business rules integrated. It is challenging and rewarding. An existing product already is live and operating with a 900,000 active database.
Currently the code base has no test coverage. It is a huge codebase so only experienced team members who are not afraid of hard work need apply. We have a great team on board now who are all working in the direction to bring the code base
up to speed and for it to be accessed via third parties via an API.
We have recently received government grant to enable a citizen interface for our compliance application. We are looking to build from scratch. We will be expanding to full social services model for delivery to citizens. Exciting project to work to deliver our proof of concept on time by June 01, 2014.
HTML, JS (Prototype and/or JQuery), Rails 2.3.5/Rails 3, ruby 1.9.2,
PostgreSQL 9.2 are all elements we integrate with over our various
modules within our product line.
We use Ubuntu on our servers, so working experience with Ubuntu or
other linux system (Fedora or Debian) or general unix-like system (mac
osx) would be needed for development and deployment and to use general
unix command-line tools, git, ruby
You must be a Senior QA Engineer/QA Analyst with a minimum of 3 years of professional experience.
- Provide QA analysis for all assigned projects
- Review business requirements working with other team members
- Perform a technical analysis of requirements
- Transfer business requirements in test plans and test artifacts
- Provide a clear functional picture of the Project and share it with all team members
- Produce a global test coverage which will include all kinds of tests
- Create and execute the test cases
- Localize the issues and report them with all necessary data
- Create a test plan for automation and regression tests
- Establish Performance testing
- Close work with developers and business management
- Work with little or no supervision
- Work with the development and Customer Support teams to triage and fix bugs with rapid turnaround
- Contribute ideas for making the application better and easier to use
- Solid Quality Assurance knowledge base
- Familiar with UI/UX standards and rules of development
- Familiar with Agile methodology and Project's LifeCycle
- Strong knowledge of test design
- Prior experience in web technologies
- Ability to define the difference between business requirements and software requirements
- Enterprise experience
- Focus on quality and detail
- Strong communication skills
- EXTREMELY Fluent in the English language, both oral and written
- A complete profile
Absolutely no agencies.