I'm seeking an ambitious Android Mobile Applications Developer who can create a way to send
and retrieve data files such as, mp3 files from the Front End of my Android Application to a
Server (Cpanel Preferred).
- Back End Mobile experience in Android development
- Store/upload mp3 files from a Server (Preferably from my database Cpanel Server)
- Linux, PHP and Java language (Preferred)
- Once the mp3 file is created than saved by the user, the front end must communicate effectively
with the back end server to store/save/retrieve the mp3 file.
- The ability to create a RESTFul API a plus (to upload files, fine files, stream etc) a plus
- Server Maintenance (Preferred)
***Passionate about creating apps that will see immediate gratification***
This project will continue to expand and improve with continuous updates. The Front end of
this app is completed with a high quality recording/saving features already developed. I'm very
passionate about my app's potential and I prefer to bring in a partner who wants ownership of
this app. I'm pleased to give any additional information If requested
Further Question that will be asked:
What part of this project most appeals to you?
Why did you apply to this particular job?
This job was posted from a mobile device, so please pardon any typos or any missing details.
I am looking for a mix of experience and value