We are building an innovative app for iPhone and Android. Our target is to get 1 million users short after launch. Detailed Axure wireframe and a functional specification for the app are almost ready and will be provided to shortlisted applicants. Scrum Master / Agile PM is in place. Product Backlog is full with user stories. Now looking for the right dev team to start working on the app.
- Minimum 2 years developing both iPhone and Android mobile applications (not games, or not just games)
- All team under one roof, working a core set of hours at the same time
- Prepared for full time work (not fitting it in after hours)
- All team minimum should have at least intermediate English reading/writing comprehension
- Proven experience working with Scrum/Agile methodology
- References available for contact from past iPhone/Android development customers
- Optional, but highly desired to also have GUI designer in-house
- Experience using Pivotal Tracker is a big plus
Along with your application, please answer the following questions:
1. How many years of experience do you have developping applications for iPhone? And how many for Android?
2. Provide screen shots + links to iPhone App store / Android Market that your team have developped
3. How many programmers can start working on the app asap? Total of how many manhours you can provide per week?
4. Do you have GUI designer inhouse? Do you have QA inhouse?
5. Do you have a team that can handle programming/design of the app web site?
6. How much experience do you have with Agile/Scrum?
7. How soon you can start?
You will be expected to come with your own suggestions how to improve the app further, what technologies will best work for it etc. We need to have full 100% ownership of the source code.
Please put the text "Top Mobile Team" on top of your application, so we know that you have read this job posting fully. Applications that do not contain answers of our questions and the required text on top will be ignored.
Looking to hear from you and start the work. Happy bidding!
Skills: iphone-development, android-development, agile