I am looking for an experienced medical animator who can create 3D video animations for a posture fitness DVD. Specifically, I will need
1. 21 short 3D video animations. 1 animation for each posture exercise. I will supply the video demonstrations for each simple movement.
2. The emphasis needs to be on spinal anatomy (bone, vertebra, discs) so experience in this medical area of animation is necessary.
The video is approximately 25 minutes long and consists of a series of 21, 1 minute exercises and each exercise requires a very short 5-10 second animation).
I am looking for a animator that has the following skills:
1. Must have prior medical animation experience, especially with spinal/skeletal anatomy.
2. Can generally provide turnaround within 4 weeks.
4. Has access to professional 3D video animation software.
How to apply
In your cover letter, please include:
1. Your past experience in medical animation.
2. The hours in GMT that you are able to to collaborate
In addition, please submit 3-4 samples of your past work with emphasis on the spine and skeleton if you have that.
About the company
I am a qualified chiropractor with a decade of experience in posture correction. I hold a fellowship in the physics of posture correction. I am the published author of The Posture Doctor and have a popular youtube channel on posture which receives 100,000 monthly views.
Note: I will pay per animation so that there is no risk for either you or me. The first animation received will run as a application. If I am pleased with your first submission, you will be hired to create the remaining 20 animations. You will receive $50 after every animation for a total of $1000 for all 21 animations.
Skills: video, physics, youtube