App developer/Web Development

Closed - This job posting has been filled and work has been completed.
Web, Mobile & Software Dev Web & Mobile Design Posted 2 years ago

Fixed Price

Delivery by August 23, 2014




We are hiring a developer(s) to create only the beginning of an application. If this milestone is completed, there will be more work immediately.

Requirements are as follows:

Experience:   In Android app, iphone app & Blackberry app. SSL, Php4 and above, CMS, MSQL, html java, and more.  

Must have full knowledge of designing, developing website and implementing Cpanel and Admin access from the ground up, application(s) must be able to communicate with client without any error ect.      

Must have full knowledge of website development, database, app security, website and network security, apple store, Google play store, SMS, photo sharing and more.

For completion of this project, please note that provider must have the project, up and running on development web server, that we can access to test its functionality as described; before uploading it on Customer/buyer server. Provider(s) is/are required to make all fix that may pop up after placing the application on customer server.   

                                       Please Note

This is very important; to separate you from the Spammers, please write I AM REAL as the first line of your bid, thank you.  Provider need to send both Skype ID and email.

A wire frame sample may help to outline the project, but may not reflect the  full project out look, it’s just to give a simple outline of what the project may look like.

PAYMENTS: 50% of the payment will be made when the project is tested with its full functions on provider serve, then another 25% will be paid after project is setup on buyer server (75%) ;and the other 25% would be paid after provider deliver the code(s) for the project.    

Our reply to applicant(s) may take up to 10 days or more.

Please note, that any attachment must be in MS words.

About the Client

(4.71) 7 reviews

United States
N Y Ny 04:51 AM

36 Jobs Posted
59% Hire Rate, 1 Open Job

$2,241 Total Spent
21 Hires, 0 Active

$7.00/hr Avg Hourly Rate Paid
93 Hours

Member Since Dec 25, 2007