Needs to hire 2 Freelancers
PLEASE READ - NO CONSULTANT or AGENCY - LONG TERM JOB
At Qualizy, we know that the key to growth is in a high-performing sales team.
That’s why we’re seeking a qualified sales development representative (SDR) to find and screen potential customers who can benefit from our products and services.
As the first line of communication with prospects, ideal SDRs have a strong understanding of the sales process, excelling at researching leads, starting new relationships, and setting our sales closers up for success.
You should be a quick learner with strong communication skills, and have the ability to showcase our offerings in a compelling way.
Every potential customer is an opportunity for you to boost top-line revenue growth, customer acquisition levels, and profitability.
Objectives of this Role
- Represent our company’s products and services, starting with a comprehensive understanding and leading to consumer research to identify how our solutions meet needs
- Generate leads and build relationships by nurturing warm prospects and finding new potential sales outlets
- Manage and maintain a pipeline of interested prospects and engage sales executives for next steps
- Identify best practices to refine the company’s lead generation playbook
Daily and Monthly Responsibilities
- Utilize Close.io CRM, cold calling, and email to generate new sales opportunities
- Identify prospect's needs and suggest appropriate products/services
- Build long-term trusting relationships with prospects to qualify leads as sales opportunities
- Proactively seek new business opportunities in the market
- Set up meetings or calls between (prospective) customers and sales executives
- Report to sales manager with weekly, monthly, and quarterly results
Required Skills and Qualifications
- 2-3 years of sales experience, with a history of exceeding lead targets
- Strong communication skills via phone and email
- Proven creative problem-solving approach and strong analytical skills
- Strong desire and ability to move up within a sales organization
Proficiency with Close.io or other CRM software
Prior experience as a sales development rep with a track record of achieving sales quotes
You will need to be available and ready to work full-time in a European time zone
Base salary + Bonuses
I am looking for a mix of experience and value
Project Type: Ongoing project
Activity on this job
15 to 20
Last viewed by client:
21 days ago