Iam looking for a personable and extremely thorough Personal Assistant who is interested in being an invaluable resource for a growing company.
Perfect English Speaking and Writing; i.e. absolutely no “language barrier” (if you don’t understand what this means, then please don’t apply), excellent internet researcher, travel planning, transcription ability would be a HUGE plus, phone and client support.
Essentially, this person will become my best friend in business and handling just about anything that can be handled virtually without being a local "in person" Assistant. Working in a dynamic and fun industry, this person will have tremendous opportunity for growth and advancement financially and in terms of role and responsibilities.
This should be a very enjoyable and exciting role for someone that knows what they’re doing.
We are in the film industry and also deal in software and brand development. I am looking for someone to really keep me focused and on task as we work through the exciting challenges of days and weeks in planning events, designing programs and servicing our client base.
What we I will provide:
You will be provided with:
• All of the support you need to better support me
• Consistent hours of work and regular communications to ensure the best possible relationship and mutual growth
• Access to additional resources that you may need to perform your tasks more efficiently.
What’s required from you:
You will need to be completely dependable and as good as your word.
What I'm going for is someone where I can give them a task and not even think about whether or not it's going to get done correctly.
You should be very resourceful and take great initiative when it comes to research and problem solving before simply asking (you will have an opportunity to demonstrate this as part of the application process).
Great attitude and willingness to help with what's needed.
Here is what I DON’T WANT:
- Someone who is always watching the clock and considers their work merely a job and is not passionate about the impact they are having.
- Someone who is argumentative and resists training
- Someone who needs to be told something repeatedly before they are able to grasp basic concepts and perform the task.
1. Tell me who the newly hired coach of the Los Angeles Lakers is.
2. Ask any questions you have that show you’ve seriously thought about this project.
3. Let me know what color the sky is, just so I know that this is not one of those typical batch reply applications. We want to work with someone who has attention to detail and wants a long term relationship.
4. If you didn't know how to do something and it was the kind of task that is repeatable or basic once understood, what is the first thing that you would do if you were asked to perform that task?
5. What are the three things you're looking for most in working with employers or on projects?
6. Tell me any questions you think I SHOULD HAVE asked here.
Skills: english, research, travel-arrangements, training