Are you optimistic, tech savvy, self-motivated, have discipline and eagerness to learn?
Are you looking for long-term work as a ecommerce product researcher / product lister?
If this sounds appropriate then we are looking for YOU.
I am looking for a motivated, experienced and positive ecommerce product researcher. You must be able to communicate in English fluently and have direct experience in researching products for a Shopify Store.
- Finding top selling products
- Importing a product to the store (Dropified)
- Setting up the product title and description
- Choosing the best product pictures and inserting them (+ Photo editing)
Bonus skills to have:
- Creating a facebook ad (Text and image)
- Social media management - Facebook
- FB administrator
- PLUS - Mention any other skills you may be able to bring to table.
The desired characteristics include:
● First Impression
● Customer Focus
IGNORE THE BUDGET (this is a placeholder). The hours you want per week are flexible/open to discussion and pay will be discussed once this has been established.
To apply for this, please contact me with a proposal, starting with the word 'Carrot' so that I know that you have read the full brief. I would discuss more details (payment/exact hours/nature of the work being done) through the messenger.
From here, if successful, we would have one or two mini tests to check your ability and if successful, a Skype interview.
Finally, as long as we both find it to be a good fit, we would hire you.
Thanks for reading, I hope to hear from you soon!
Less than 30 hrs/week
More than 3 months3+ monthsProject LengthDuration
I am looking for a mix of experience and value