20 Article required to be written between 600-800 words each
1)25-April, will be 60 years ago when the double-helix structure of DNA discovered by Francis Crick and James Watson. Discuss the importance of this finding and the impacted it had over the last 60 years.
2)July 1 – Croatia is set to join the European Union as the Union's 28th member. What does it mean for Croatians and what impact would it have on the current euro financial crisis.
3) 29- April Restrictions on liquids in carry-on luggage are lifted by EU airports. All airports should now have equipment capable of screening liquids. Discuss Why and was it successful or not ?
4)1 May - Inquest opens into the death of Alexander Litvinenko, the former KGB officer who worked for MI6 and was poisoned in 2006 using the radioactive isotope polonium-210. Discuss the timeline and history Alexander and his deals with bot KGB and MI6
5)Canada chairs Arctic Council: May 15
Canada takes over as chair of the Arctic Council at a ministerial meeting in Kiruna, Sweden. The eight Arctic countries are members of the council, which addresses common Arctic issues, especially sustainable development and environmental protection. Federal Health Minister Leona Aglukkaq will take on the role. Canada held the Council's first chairmanship after it was established in Ottawa in 1996. Discuss global warming and the chase for natural resource in the arctic.
6)Iraqi provincial elections currently scheduled for Iraq for 20 April 2013. Discuss 10 years on since the war. has democracy work or failed ?
7)Icelandic parliamentary election scheduled to be held in Iceland on 27 April 2013. Discuss if Iceland have escaped the financial or is there more economical crisis ahead and what is mean for normal Icelandics.
8) Discuss if Does ANZAC Day still matter for Australian or not?
9)The Egyptian parliamentary elections were expected to start on 22 April 2013. How the political environment changed since the Arab spring ?
10)A snap presidential election will be held in Venezuela on 14 April 2013 following the death of President Hugo Chávez on 5 March 2013. Discuss the pro and cons of both candidates nicolás maduro and henrique capriles radonski and what it means for the country
11)Chicago Hack Weekend 26-28 April 2013. Discuss the importance and impact of hacker in the digitized . (eg. wikileak ect)
12)The Global Women Wikipedia Write-In by The Rewriting Wikipedia Project: April 26, 2013. Discuss the important of this event and why it is occurring
13) The 2013 NFL Draft will be the 78th annual meeting of National Football League (NFL) franchises to select newly eligible football players.
14)The 2013 NFL Draft will be the 78th annual meeting of National Football League (NFL) franchises to select newly eligible football players.discuss the pros and cons of draft compare to uncapped sports like soccer.
15)Discuss cause and effect of youth violence in Chicago
16)Netherlands: golden days on April 13, Amsterdam's Rijksmuseum will unveil the results of 10 years of renovation and restoration. The radical €375 million. Discuss the culture importance of Rijksmuseum
17)Songkran is celebrated annually in Thailand. It is deemed as the traditional New Year day celebration and the fest runs from the 13th to 15th day of April. Discuss the roots and economical value
18) Annual Commemoration of the Rwanda Genocide (UN). Discuss how the healing process is going 19 years on? economic, government and growth?
19) UN Forum on Forests, discuss the implementation of the sustainable development of all forms of forest, if the program success or not?
20) how is sports betting affecting both commercial television and the social fabric in Australia?
Skills: english, rewriting, football, sports