We are looking for talented writers and experts to contribute original articles and content for our soon-to-be-launched product lifecycle management website
Your articles will be aimed at professionals looking to purchase and implement PLM software, so you should have an understanding of the sector and be comfortable researching and writing about PLM and related software systems. You will write original, insightful content and be diligent in researching article topics and ensuring facts are fully checked. Subject areas you will be expected to write about include:
- Selection and implementation of PLM systems
- Key features and strategic usage of PLM
- Strengths and weaknesses of PLM systems/vendors
Our processes are simple – we’ll provide you with the article topic, the parameters for the content and a delivery deadline. After that it’s over to you – conduct your own research, identify your sources and…write. You can work where you want, when you want and we’ll pay you bang on time without fail. In return, we’ll expect you to be a self-starter and happy to be judged on the quality your output.
- We’ll pay you $30-$60 per article (depending on your experience)
- Each article will be 400-600 words in length
You must have at least one of the following to apply:
- Experience writing about PLM
- Experience working in the manufacturing system
- Experience working with PLM systems
To apply, please include at least three samples of your writing (relevant to the subject if possible)
Extra notes: We're looking for individuals who can turn over work reliably and quickly - deadline for these ten articles is end of November.
December 10, 2017
I am looking for a mix of experience and value