I am looking for a good writer to write:
(1) 10 articles of about 800 words each in the area of gunsmithing and
(2) 15 reviews of about 800 words of gunsmithing schools in the US.
Each article needs to focus on specific keywords which I will provide. I will also provide research data and online resources so there should be very limited research required for the articles.
No technical knowledge of gunsmithing is required.
I need someone who can take existing material and quickly rewrite/restructure it based on the outlines given for each of the 10 articles.
The article titles will be something like the following:
• Is gunsmithing school a waste of your money?
• Basic Tools Required at Gunsmithing School
• Become a gunsmith without going to gunsmithing school
• The most common gunsmith repairs
• Is gunsmithing a dying art?
• How to start your own gunsmithing business
• How to succeed in your own gunsmithing business
• Can you really learn gunsmithing at an online school?
• The 10 most famous gunsmiths of all time
• 10 modern gunsmiths with great reputations
Each school review should be around 800 words and each review should contain:
• where the school is based
• age and reputation of school
• outline of the curriculum
• how much practical work is done vs theory classes
• opportunity for placements
• career / job coaching
• approximate fees
• contact details incl. link to school page/website
Contact details for the schools incl. weblink will be provided.
These articles should be written for the following schools:
• Murray State College
• Piedmont Technical College
• Lassen Community College
• Pennfoster Career School
• Professional Career Development Institute
• Sonoran Desert Insitute
• EXTREME ACCURACY INSTITUTE
• American Gunsmithing Institute
• Comstock's Gunsmithing USA
• Foley Institute
• Flathead Valley Community College
• Lenoir Community College
• Wabash Valley College Gunsmithing Program
• Phoenix State University
• Catawba Valley Community College
To apply for the job, please show that you have done similar work before, you understand the requirements for writing web-content and can optimize for keywords but still write easily readable articles.