Only freelancers located in the U.S. may apply.U.S. located freelancers only
Web & Print Production Artist for European Clothing Company -
Polarn O. Pyret Visit our website at www.polarnopyretusa.com
Part time with potential for Full-time position based on abilities & business need.
We are searching for a part-time Production Designer proficient in web and print production for our growing E-Commerce apparel site and network of stores.
You will contribute in a supporting role in both digital online work as well as in-store print collateral. You will be hands-on, performing necessary production as well as working collaboratively with your team. You will work closely with your Creative Director, Marketing Manager, Store Managers, and Buyer.
The perfect candidate for our open position will have these qualifications:
• Minimum 3 year’s proven work in In-Design, PhotoShop, Illustrator, and other Adobe Suite software
• Good understanding of HTML5 and CSS3 for creating and editing Web site HTML templates.
• Proven experience writing mobile responsive design.
• Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
• Ability to multitask and work on 2 to 3 projects simultaneously. Ability to work within and outside of a 9 to 5pm time frame based on the needs of the business. Flexibility is key to working with this team!
• A design degree is preferred.
• You will be creative daily email campaigns, sometimes including social media files, web content, blog content etc.
• You will create buttons, banners, and skyscrapers for various advertisers and must be proficient in file size optimization.
• FTP client use and ability to upload/download files with any problem solving required.
• Understanding of optimization and production of art assets for the Web including capabilities of browsers and design constraints across multiple platforms for web maintenance such as refreshing images, category organization, and basic editing on site.
• Ability to size files for print collateral within stores and for postcard and poster and flyer printing.
• Understanding of printing ratios for large scale window treatments and fluency in print production.
Less than 30 hrs/week
More than 3 months3+ monthsProject LengthDuration
I am looking for a mix of experience and value