Yogahealer.com empowers thrive-seekers to uplevel their health, their careers and their lives in real time. I teach wellness pros to grow their impact and their income and live their best lives.
Our team comprises of Yoga Coaches and support staff who loves what they do with us. Meet your potential with Yogahealer.
As the IT Assistant, your primary responsibility will be to make sure our course members can access our Course platform content on time and that our IT is insanely effective. We are looking for someone who jumps at the chance to lend a hand and wants to contribute to a diverse range of IT and web admin support functions. If you are tech savvy, detail-oriented, are looking for the excitement that comes from working hard and making a big impact - and want to work with a team who feels the same way - we would love to talk with you.
- Provide IT support to the team in updating of video and audio content. Also we will need updates on some other websites and landing pages we are having. Right now, we have 5 main websites.
- AWS S3 management and content upload on Social Media Channels
Basic knowledge in AWS S3 -- uploading files, assigning permissions, etc.
- Basic knowledge of posting and content editing on Social Media Channels (FB, Twitter, Pinterest, LinkedIN, YouTube and Vimeo)
- Make all course content uploaded and available with less than 24 hours time turnaround.
- Audio and Video Editing of Marketing content
Edit audio and video files with royalty free music for our videos and podcast shows.
We need someone to edit the videos that our CEO has recorded for her online business.
Audio editing of conference calls recordings and posting to specific web pages.
- 3-5 years of IT support experience in a fast-paced remote environment.
- Experience supporting on-line platforms.
- Proven track record of balancing multiple tasks with competing priorities.
- Strong WordPress, Google Drive, Social Media Channels (FB, Twitter, Pinterest, LinkedIN, YouTube and Vimeo) and web application skills (we love keyboard shortcut people!).
- This person should also know how to edit an audio from conference recordings and also noise cancelling from a skype recorded audios.
- Basic HTML/CSS is required.
- BA/BS degree in IT or related degree preferred.
Who you are
- You have a friendly, easy-going personality but with a “get it done” edge.
- You are always on the lookout for ways to improve processes and find new/better ways to work.
- You like to be in the middle of the action, contributing in lots of different ways and constantly facing new challenges.
- You thrive on making your team look great and contributing to their success – but you know that sometimes the best way to do that is to tell them “no”.
- You have great judgment and the ability to prioritize and anticipate needs.
- You love checking things off your to-do list.
- You are comfortable with making decisions and moving forward with incomplete information.
- You have a hawk’s eye for detail – a veritable detail junkie!
- You feel that humor is an important part of a professional environment.
- You like to figure out new software tools and can adapt to new systems quickly.
- You are able to capture information quickly and on the fly.
This position isn’t for someone who:
- can’t meet tight deadlines.
- doesn’t speak up.
- is shy.
- waits to be told what to do… but you like to jump in with your own ideas.
- needs a lot of handholding.
- tends to leave projects half-finished or gets easily distracted by other ideas.
- is uncomfortable pushing back.
- is uncomfortable celebrating and sharing mistakes.
What's in it for you?
Beyond the obvious of working with an amazing team of people who share your work ethic and desire to create something awesome:
- Is a “people pleaser” (meaning, in order to appease others, you don't speak up even if you think you should).
- Works best with a lot of guidance and direction.
- Prefers work to flow to you smoothly.
- Tends to leave projects half-finished or gets easily distracted by other ideas.
- Is uncomfortable pushing back.
- Is uncomfortable celebrating and sharing mistakes.
How to Apply
Provide your application.
More than 30 hrs/week
More than 3 months3+ monthsProject LengthDuration
I am looking for freelancers with the lowest rates