As a student approaching the end of my degree, I'm planning on moving to England with the beginning of 2014. This requires a lot of preparation and dealing with my studies, my job and some self-employed tasks at the same time, I can't handle that workload all by myself. Therefore I am looking for an assistant.
Please notice: this is NOT an assistance for a company, but for my PERSONAL support.
WORKLOAD to expect will be around 3-7 hours per week (depending on the tasks to be done in the respective week), therefore please do NOT apply if you are looking for a full-time job.
Tasks will include (but might not be limited to):
- getting acquainted with my CV, expectations and experience level in order to be able to support me in finding the right job/educational path
- web research on additional educational programs that might be interesting for me as an add on to my degree (proper briefing will be given to the successful applicant)
- monitoring of various online vacancy databases and assembling all relevamt information about openings on a daily basis(!)
- web research on other options to find a job/internship etc.
- potentially support me in the application process
- later on this year: helping me find a room online
The successful applicant will:
- be very proactive
- bring in their own ideas
- need only minimal guidance once the aim has been clarified and the initial briefing has been given
- be proficient in web research and MS office applications
- communicate efficiently (ask questions if tasks are unclear!)
- be reliable (!)
- stick to deadlines
- be proficient in english (job profiles need to be understood perfectly)
- ideally have some background in HR/ recruitment or psychology
- be confident in matching CV's and job profiles
- available for regular monitoring tasks
I'm looking for someone to put in the effort to first understand what I am looking for, and then very independently support me in my search and throughout the whole process of moving.
Duration of the contract will be for about four months, but workload will vary from week to week.
When applying, please relate your application to the relevant skills and my expectations as elaborated above.