ASSISTANT TO WORK MAINLY ON MS-EXCEL
We need dedicated and result oriented assistant(s) for checking/screening/preparing data in Excel Sheets.
The person(s) selected for this job will work in the Marketing Data Team that works in close coordination with the Marketing Department to provide Data Support involving the following functions using MS-Excel:
1. Preparation of Company Lists for the Lead Researchers to work on them for finding leads
2. Splitting the large Company Lists into smaller lists by Industry/Sub-Industry/Line Of Business for allocating to a large team of Lead Researchers via Team Leaders
3. Preparing and maintaining Control Sheets while allocating the jobs to the Lead Researchers and updating/reporting the status of lead research weekly
4. Screening the Leads Data submitted by the Lead Researchers and preparing the data for imports into Zoho CRM
5. Working on Leads Data downloaded from Zoho CRM in .csv format to prepare lists for Mass Email Campaigns and Tele-Call Campaigns as per requirements
6. Preparing summary reports involving various Excel Functions, Pivot Table etc.
Meeting deadlines and achieving results are the core objectives of this job.
The Excel skills required are not very high. Any computer savvy intelligent person with good keyboard/mouse handling skills can be taught the MS-Excel functions and tools to fullfil the job requirement. Dedication and tenacity to handle repeatitive kind of manual keyboard work involving hours at a time to handle thousands of records may sometimes become monotonous; but no mistakes can be tolerated. However, you'll have full support from your superiors to glide smoothly through any difficulty.
Apply if and only if you are the right person for this kind of a job. A candidate who possess requisite qualities in terms of knowledge, skills and attitude can climb a career ladder in following steps from the present level of Assistant to: Team Leader -> Asst Manager -> Manager in due course of time. Superscribe your application with the phrase: "I want to climb the ladder", otherwise the application will be rejected.
Our company is a start-up. We prefer hard-working, result oriented and dedicated people willing to start at lower rates and to grow with us by showing results. For this job we expect a maximum rate of $2 per hour.