- You will work with writers to visually translate the story into a comic/webtoon (whatever you want to call it)
- Character sketch is already done and you will translate the description into images
- There are character pegs but you will be more than welcome to create your own look
- This is a work for hire project, all rights to the characters that will be created will be turned over to us
- This has the potential to be a long-term project
- $100 is per episode which is 10 - 20 frames
To test whether your style will suit the writer's vision, you will be given a paid test where you will create a character sketch/study/portrait based on a character description by the writer.
If we like your style, we will pay the $20 and the proceed with the long-term project
- Please send your portfolio or send a link to your online portfolio/website/creative works. It will have to be a substantial one so that we can see your skill level
- We need to be able to communicate, so I need to know you can speak english or Filipino. I also speak a little bit of Korean. So you need to be able to speak any of those three languages.
March 5, 2018
I am looking for a mix of experience and value