Only freelancers located in the U.S. may apply.U.S. located freelancers only
Hello folks - I'm a start up on a tight budget so I have to seek the highest competency at the lowest cost to me. Thanks for understanding this issue in advance.
Ignore the number in the UW budget field. Even though I listed this as a fixed rate gig, give me either your hourly or fixed rate bid for this work. We'll work it out.
I'm looking for an experienced podcast editor to take over all of my podcast editing. Raw files will be anywhere from 30 to 90 minutes long. On occasion, they can be 2 hours long, but most of the time they will be about 60 +/- minutes long.
Two revisions are required, but usually it only takes 1 revision to get it right once we get to know one another, but, you know how this stuff goes! Thoroughly reading the P&Ps below will help a lot with my editing expectations.
The final edit looks like this:
1) Play intro music to ending track #, at intro volume,
2) Fade back music, play short audio clip hook of the interviewee (you'll look for this audio clip and choose during the raw edit),
3) Play interviewer's intro audio,
4) Raise music volume back up to "into music" levels for 3/5 seconds,
5) Fade out music entirely, play edited audio of the interview,
6) With about 10/15 seconds left in the interview, fade in Outro music,
7) Interviewer's audio outro, then raise music levels to intro music levels, and play music out to end,
8) Transcript of the audio. This is very easy to do with Virtual Audio Cable. It's automated, no typing. Here's the link for it: https://www.vb-audio.com/Cable/. I'll personally edit that when it's done.