We are looking for someone who can maintain our automated testing initiative, on a long-term basis. The need could fluctuate some, where some weeks only a few hours would be required, while other weeks the demand will be much higher.
Our web application (Angular.js on the front end, .Net WebAPI back end), is primarily a read only system. Out automated test suite is written using Protractor.
We would require you to do the following:
• Be an exceptional communicator, favoring over-communication. This would include being available for 50% overlap of our normal business hours, Eastern Time.
• Maintain our existing Protractor code, fixing tests as code changes are applied
• Reply within 2 hours during available time
• Identifying and documenting any gaps in coverage
• Manually test our app, when needed, if the automated tests can not cover any functionality
• As new code is added to our app, you would be writing new Protractor tests to support that functionality
• Recommend and apply best practices to our testing framework
Hours to be determined
More than 3 months3+ monthsProject LengthDuration
I am looking for a mix of experience and value