Hi! Posting for an excellent admin to help our growing team with the most basic tasks around:
- Doc formatting
- Saving and reorganizing documents
- Email organizing
- Travel planning and research - the little things!
- "Go-getter" attitude -- tries things out and shares a draft, wherever possible! If you don't have full info, you create a draft, then ask questions alongside your next version!
- Quick, nimble worker -- you love trying stuff out and just going for it on the tasks... moving things forward a bit at a time
- Great teammate -- We have a growing team and will grow a lot more!
- Trustworthy & flexible - You're 100% trustworthy and really care about people, and happy being "in the flow" of tasks as they come.
- Great email communicator - It's easy and workable for you to communicate often by email, and sometimes to review videos or snapshots as inputs for your work, to get things done.
Must have access to/familiarity with:
- Google docs
- PDF-ing and reorganizing PDF documents from the web
- Great business English & professional follow-up and scheduling skills - to help us all out with the calendar.
I'm a 3rd year entrepreneur based in San Francisco, CA, USA (Pacific time zone!) and my business is teaching human-centered design & design thinking methodology to social sector leaders, in order to bring a ton more creativity & applied problem solving to the human problems we care about most!
Thank you so much for reading and I hope I get to chat with you! :)
Less than 30 hrs/week
1 to 3 months1-3 monthsProject LengthDuration
I am looking for a mix of experience and value