Please DO NOT apply without reading the entire job description. If you DO we will immediately decline your application. Please DO NOT waste your time if you are not serious.
We are looking for an experienced, self-driven, detail oriented Back Office Specialist / Virtual Assistant with drive to work on challenging projects and initiative. Should be able to work with minimum supervision.
This is a critical role for our company so we will be very selective in choosing the candidate.
This person will manage several aspects of our business including but not limited to email management, back office support, data entry, transcription, scheduling appointments, web research and audio editing.
- Should be able to write correct grammatical English. Should understand spoken English and transcribe when required.
- Critical to be detail oriented and should be able to follow instructions
- Audio editing skills. Working with Audacity or similar audio editing softwares.
- Must have advanced knowledge in working with Microsoft Office products
- Must have advanced knowledge in working with Google Docs/Drive
- Must have good computer, fast internet
- Skype account required
- Must be willing to work weekday evening times and Saturday mornings Eastern Standard Time
- Graphic design skills a plus. Photoshop or other equivalent photo editing software
- Pool of 4 or more VA a plus.
- Writing and editing on Wordpress
Please note that currently this is part time temporary, and we plan to make this a long term part time job with monthly salary. Mention your monthly expected salary for part time job (10-20 hours per week). In your cover letter mention your favorite color and one country you would like to visit in future. Also mention your skills and your past experience in using those skills. Copy and paste cover letters will be immediately declined. Please address the letter to the Director of Recruiting, Shobha C.
Please do NOT apply without reading the entire job description. If ALL instructions are NOT followed, we NOT respond to you.
Skills: management, research, english, design