We are looking for bilingual (Chinese - English) user support agents, or “Happiness Officers”. We are growing fast. We're looking for people who can get things done, communicate well, and ask questions when they're unsure. That last part is important-- be able to learn fast but also say "if I had to guess, I would say..."
This is a chat/email-driven customer service role -- A big part of your role will be to respond immediately, guide, delight, and console users who come in with questions and ideas! You'll reference our support site, ask questions, and explain step-by-step. You'll answer questions about setting up their own URL, getting student discounts, checking for bugs, making their page look great, e-commerce and form solutions, and more.
1. Must be fluent BOTH in Chinese and English
2. Should love making customers happy!
3. Should have the ability to assess each customer’s issues
4. Knows how to deal with difficult customers/clients
5. Is a Logical thinker
6. Has good analytical and problem-solving skills
7. Has good interpersonal and customer care skills
8. Has good accurate records keeping
9. Had good English communication skills both written and verbal
10. Must be a good team player
11. Can work with minimal supervision
Knowledge on Domains, SEO and Analytics is a plus!
Previous call center experience is good, but not a requirement
More than 30 hrs/week
More than 6 months6+ monthsProject LengthDuration
I am looking for freelancers with the lowest rates