My name is Brad, founder of Electric Brain. We are small artificial intelligence consultancy based in Toronto, Canada. I am looking for a young, upstart digital marketer to assist me with my digital marketing strategy and execution.
In general, my main focus has been on content marketing - creating blog articles and building my reputation as a thought leader. This strategy has been moderately effective compared with other strategies that we have pursued, such as advertising or outbound-sales. Speaking has been very effective at building the business - reinforcing our belief that thought-leadership is our way to win.
However, we welcome suggestions on both high-level strategy and specific tactics. Ultimately, I just need more leads coming my way.
Our content strategy, the way I envision it, as follows:
- Maintain a roster of 5-10 freelance data scientists as writers working on various articles. Important to ensure that they are acting data scientists and not doing soley writing.
- Manage the team to ensure a steady flow of good content (we already have a long list of article topics)
- Release 2 articles a week, Tuesday and Thursday.
- Post the article itself to LinkedIn, Medium and our own personal website.
- Add hashtags to the article, and ensure good SEO metadata
- Share the article via social on twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook, etc..
We also have some other ideas:
- Perform out-reach to other bloggers to try and get content cross-posted, hopefully with links pointing at our site
- Create some great quality content and see if we can get some links in on AI related articles (I think this will boost our SEO)
As you can see I have some understanding of digital marketing, but generally limited in both strategy, tactics and execution. Can you help?
Less than 30 hrs/week
More than 3 months3+ monthsProject LengthDuration
I am looking for a mix of experience and value