Are you an R expert? Would you like to help others improve their R knowledge and skills? At R-exercises.com, we believe regular practice is fundamental to learning R. Therefore, we publish R tutorials and exercise sets on a daily basis. We seek to expand our team of regular contributors, and this is your opportunity to join!
For this project:
- You will prepare 10 blog posts, where each post contains an R tutorial or exercise set (including solutions). Please check out our website to get an idea what a tutorial (e.g. (link removed)) or exercise set ( e.g. (link removed)) entails.
- You will be recognized as the author of your work; this is a great way to show your work and demonstrate your R knowledge and skills to a large online audience.
- we facilitate copy-editing of your content, so it will meet professional standards in terms of syntax, grammar, spelling and punctuation.
- You will choose and propose your own topics, based on what isn’t yet (fully) covered on R-exercises, and what best matches your knowledge and interests. Topics can vary from base-R functionality to statistical modelling, machine learning, NLP, visualization, programming, etc., etc. It is not uncommon to cover a single topic in a series of multiple tutorials and exercise sets.
- You will follow our Author guide and templates, and upload all content directly to our Wordpress CMS.
- We will agree upfront to a posting schedule, usually weekly, or bi-weekly (i.e., one set per week or per two weeks).
Upon completion of the project, we will discuss an extension of the contract and becoming a regular contributor on our team.
The ideal candidate has:
- Strong R skills, and extensive knowledge about proposed topic(s).
- Experience with teaching (as a teaching assistant, instructor, professor etc.)
- (Pursuing) graduate degree in math, statistics, computer science, economics etc. and/or several years of professional experience related to R
In your bid, please include a CV and indicate:
- why you’re interested in contributing
- examples of topics you’d like to write about
- the extent to which you meet the candidate profile
Please note that bids are based on writing 10 exercisets sets / tutorials (thus, a total of 10 blog posts).
February 5, 2018
I am willing to pay higher rates for the most experienced freelancers