We are looking for 1,000 blog authors who blog about career advice in English. The blogs must have some activity over the past year.
These could be blogs written by executive/career coaches, blogs about interview skills/tips/advice, presentation skills, resume preparation and tips, cover letter advice. The list should be in Excel or CSV format.
+ Author's first name: first name only.
-No last names.
-Aliases are accepted.
+ Email address:
- Exclusively in this format, no alternative formats like username[at]mail[dot]com
- No contact forms or anything else
- Just valid email addresses, no twtter account nor FB profile.
- Note: not all blogs have this information, so you'll need to find 1,000 blogs that do.
+ Blog URL: specifically the main URL of the target blog.
- Once again, the blogs should be about career advice, i.e. a blog by a person that writes about his own experiences, that gives tips or even what you should not do...Not products, services offering, payed assessment or anything like it.
- The URL included must be from a blog/informative website that shows up content written by that person, we do NOT accept registries with profile URLs (facebook, twitter, linkedin...just no profiles in general).
We are looking to build long-term relationships with great contractors who provide high quality work and meet deadlines.