- is familiar with cannabis culture and science?
- can synthesize complex medical and health information into an easy-to-read format for a wide audience?
- is open to feedback?
- Articles are 750+ words plus, written in conversational and entertaining tone, yet informative and engaging
- Topics are anything cannabis related - from politics, science, industry, personal experience, guides, responsible use, arts, culture and more
- Demand for writing material is high, therefore, if the job is done well, weekly work is available
- The structure will likely be provided for most article assignments
- One or two keyphrases will be provided to guide the article
Websites We Like:
Example articles of similar content are on websites like:
Attribution: This is ghostwriting. Writer attribution can also be discussed but generally, this is a ghostwriting task.
How to Apply:
Sorry, we won’t respond to generic pitches or CVs. We’ll only reply if you provide:
A brief resume and CV outlining your scientific and/or research-based writing experience and industry expertise
Links to your own blog/website
Links to past relevant projects
- thank you :)
I am looking for a mix of experience and value