Only freelancers located in the U.S. may apply.U.S. located freelancers only
Needs to hire 11 Freelancers
TexasElectricityRatings.com (TER) has been active in the deregulated Texas electricity market and several other states with deregulated electricity/natural gas providers for several years now. We’re expanding our operation and need writing talent to continue our success.
Specifically, we’re looking for writers to produce four 500 word blog pieces per month. Each article will cover a specific blog topic for one of four states.
We're looking for:
• Writers with some content marketing/copywriting or web content writing experience.
• Conversational voice. TER wants to help everyone to understand retail energy shopping.
• Knowledge/experience using HTML tags — or willingness to learn.
• Experience working with keywords or keyword phrases — or willingness to learn.
• Knowledge or background in deregulated retail electricity/natural gas is very, very helpful —but not necessary.
• Writers who are curious enough about how the electricity industry works in the US to drink from a firehose of information.
Flat-rate offers, only.
Writers shall submit an article on a specific blog topic (using our supplied resources) as an audition (paid).
Those who are retained will be asked to write more pieces.
With the right people, we hope to provide steady work for the coming year —if not longer.
February 21, 2018
I am looking for a mix of experience and value