Six Underground Media is looking for a savvy blogger who can write Facebook and Blog content for Australian based Hair and Beauty salons. Experience in Beauty Blogging will make you the perfect applicant.
- Communications/Journalism qualifications
- English as a first language
- Awareness of current beauty, hair and fashion trends
This is an hourly position that will have a lifespan of three months, though there may be an opportunity for ongoing engagement for the right candidate. This role reports to the Director of Six Underground Media. We expect this position to entail roughly 10-15 hours/week.
Interested in applying? In your cover letter, please provide a link to a sample of work that shows your written skill and blogging style, and tell us in 2-3 sentences about your experience with Facebook content creation and your knowledge of the Hair, Beauty and Fashion industry.
The right candidate should be:
- Abreast of the latest Hair and Beauty Trends.
- Have excellent grammar and writing skills with the ability to adapt the 'tone' for a fun, young and savvy audience.
- Have a good eye for selecting the appropriate imagery for each post/article
- Be available on email and Skype on the agreed upon working days
- Always adhere to deadlines.
If you have skills in graphic design, seo and social media strategy this will be of great advantage
Six Underground Media is a media company focused on new social development and trends, while providing fresh, new content for our clients ensuring that what we provide is the most current of information.