I am looking for some help getting started with Quickbooks 2013. I run a consulting company that was incorporated as Ontario Corporation in September 2013. Up to this point I have been tracking all my income and expenses in Quicken Home and Business. I would like to hire someone with a strong knowledge of Quickbooks to help me migrate my data into Quickbooks. I currently work with an accountant for tax preparation, so one of my primary goals is to make his life easier at tax time. I currently own Quickbooks 2013 and would rather not upgrade unless it is absolutely necessary. Ideally I am looking for someone who can starting helping me right away. My Fiscal year end is August 31st, so it would be beneficial to have everything setup before the start of the new Fiscal Year.
The ideal contractor has the following skillset:
- A proven track record of working with Business Owners and customizing Quickbooks to meet their specific company requirements.
- Strong knowledge of Canada Income Tax laws and HST
- Experience collaborating remotely via Skype, Dropbox, Team Viewer etc.
- Excellent English communication skills (written, and spoken)
- Ability to help forecast, budget and make suggestions to improve the financial position of the company
- A strong attention to detail
If you feel that your skills match the ones I have listed above, I'd love to hear from you. I am hoping to forge a long term relationship with someone who can understand my business and help it grow. To prove that you have read the above post entirely, please tell me what version of Quickbooks I am using in your response.
I am looking forward to hearing from you!