I need a bookkeeper that has experience with real estate investors for the following:
- Organize my books, receipts, for tax time so that my accountant can do my taxes for 3 businesses.
- Prepare monthly or quarterly reports on how my business is performing throughout the year. i.e. profitability, cashflow, income, expenses, return on investment (ROI)
- Notify me of any money that has not been received from my tenants or investors. via bank statements.
- Leverage quickbooks (desktop version) to perform the work
- Be very, very organized and be able to work with very little supervision
- Has extensive experience in this field and a system on how to work most effectively
- Is available at least part of the day during Eastern Standard Time to speak over the phone
- Can effectively communicate in ONE of these languages: English, or Polish, or Spanish.
- Will create a detailed work schedule and request to bill hours before they are billed.
- Cost effective at a low hourly rate - Expensive bookkeepers please don't apply.
Less than 30 hrs/week
More than 3 months3+ monthsProject LengthDuration
I am looking for a mix of experience and value