1. How to find them QUICKLY and in volume.
2. How to approach someone to replace them - hey you have a broken link, maybe link to my site will NOT work :-)
3. Have a strategy to develop new pages to fit broken links you have found.
4. Knowledge of tools to make the process viable and cost effective. (we have our own preferences, keen to see who we have a match with).
What you need to send us:
A. Answers to how you address the above.
B. Examples of your work.
- PLEASE NOTE. I am aware that in the world of UpWork, you MAY have an occasional NDA with a client. If that is the case, then do not send me an example of that work. What is very frustrating for us is when clients say they did certain work, and then you ask for a reference or to see the reporting off this work and then they say they cant as they have an NDA. If you can't prove you did the work - don't apply for this job :-)
c. An idea of costs. Hourly is something we do from time to time, but we are much more interested in a per-link arrangement.
PLease start your application with the sentence - I LIKE DOING BROKEN LINKS! to let me know you fully read this advert.
Looking forward to working with you :-)
More than 30 hrs/week
More than 3 months3+ monthsProject LengthDuration
I am looking for freelancers with the lowest rates