Module for ORCHARD CMS
2 types of admin, super admin and admin
1 . in admin backend.
1. Create table
2. Update table
3. Delete table
4. Assign the table to specific page
5. Give admin privilege to update on the rows
6. Insert data to table and insert file to table and make it downloadable in page output
7. Can add rows and columns
1. Edit table base on super admin permission to rows
2. Can upload file in the table and make downloadable link
2. Module should be run in orchard cms and it should install in orchard modules.
3. You should test in orchard cms.