We are looking to have a complete revamp of our PPC campaign. (Adwords and Bing/Yahoo)
We are switching to a new domain (we acquired a new domain that is better) and need help both switching all of the ads over to the new domain AS WELL AS restructuring how we do ads.
This campaign includes thousands of ad groups.
- Look at current campaign data - Keep highest performing ad, create one split test ad per ad group, include one ad provided (three ads per ad group). Again, you will be required to create one ad based on the highest performing (CTR) ad with slight changes.
- Currently we have all keyword types (exact, phrase, broad) in one adgroup for each set of keywords. We would like to break this into two adgroups - one with just broad and one with exact and phrase.
- The campaign structure was created by combining keyword lists (all of list 1 kw's + all of list 2 kw's). We would like the addition of keywords manually on top of this.
- We are looking ONLY people who have lots of PPC campaign building experience.
- Adwords editor experience.
- Once the campaign is approved by us, we will require you to upload / port over to Bing/Yahoo.
- No experience = Don't bother
- Sample of previous work will be required so our PPC expert can review before we allow you to begin work.