We are Kiite, a young technology startup based in Waterloo, ON, Canada dedicated to helping sales employees do their jobs, better. Kiite is a question & answer conversational chatbot powered by AI, that sits within existing chat applications such as Slack or Workplace by Facebook.
Our company is in need of an exceptional researcher and content writer to create compelling and useful blog posts. We are looking to expand our digital footprint and drive more value through online content. We are looking for 1 blog post as a trial, with the potential for this job to extend to 2-3 ongoing articles monthly.
This position requires a high-level of industry research on topics such as Conversational AI, Chatbots, Future of Work, SaaS Sales, Team Collaboration Platforms such as Slack or Workplace by Facebook. We are looking for someone who can write well effectively, within a tight deadline.
- Potential topics: Conversational AI, SaaS Sales, Tech Sales, Chatbots, Machine Learning, The Future of Work and Team Collaboration Platforms such as Slack or Workplace by Facebook.
- Post length between 500-1200 words
- We will provide topics and ideas, and you will have the option to make it your own
- Blog posts will show as being authored by our company
- We may be required to edit or alter posts where we see fit
- Researching industry-related topics (combining online sources, stats, quotes and studies)
- Excellent English writing skills, as well as the ability to communicate and collaborate effectively
- A creative thinker
- A track record producing pieces that increase engagement and drive leads
- Strong writing portfolio
- Able to write quality pieces within a tight deadline
- Bonus: Experience writing white papers and case studies a huge plus
- Experience writing posts on any of the following topics a bonus: Conversational AI, SaaS -
Sales, Tech Sales, Chatbots, Machine Learning, The Future of Work and Team Collaboration -
- Platforms such as Slack or Workplace by Facebook.
- Experience writing for a B2B audience
Less than 30 hrs/week
Less than 1 month< 1 monthProject LengthDuration
I am willing to pay higher rates for the most experienced freelancers