Note: we have all financials and you'll have direct access to our CPA
You would need to have experience and be able to:
1. Create a evaluation by using a recently done evaluation and also our current numbers for this fiscal year.
2. Create 1 page pitch deck/summary that we could use to upload to the site or send after NDA is signed to interested buyers.
3. Hypothetical evaluation (based on research and comps) on what it would be worth if new technology is proven to fully automate or automate up to 75%+ of the business. (I'd like to know this because we are only a few months away from going live and the new tech will really streamline/scale the company allowing us to do more volume + go into other markets.
4. Create 2 options for sell:
-1 Sell event planning business as is now $2-$3 Million (current estimated valuation)
-2 Buy into the business for $1M at x% and pay me a salary of $X to stay on board and grow to a $5M company with buyers resources/platform.
5. Give me talking points and a simple pitch to those who setup a call to discuss the business and a simple step by step process as to what to do? I'm versed on this somewhat already, but his is the "recommendations" part of this job :)
6. Advise-do you feel it would be best to create formalbuilder.com as it's own entity since this is where the technology will live so that I can continue to build this and sell TEAM as an event planning company only. This could be tricky come time for the agreement as they'll likely make me sign a non-compete right?
7. After a conversation of hearing my goals, give professional advise on the exit in a overview 1 page document of your findings and recommendations.
December 21, 2017
I am willing to pay higher rates for the most experienced freelancers