***MUST HAVE EXPERIENCE IN RESIDENTIAL ARCHITECTURE AND CONSTRUCTION PLANS***
I have a set of plans (8 pages) that needs to remove 4' from the length of the garage. It should be a fairly easy change.
All 8 pages will need revisions:
1. Cover page and other pages show SF quantities, which need updated to remove the 4' of garage space
2. Floor plan pages need to remove the 4' and remove the (2) single garage doors and replace with (1) double garage door.
3. Update all applicable dimension lines
4. Need files saved in current CAD version and PDFs.
5. Electrical plan, foundation plan, etc. should be updated to reflect these changes.
6. Side elevation of plans need updated.
7. Lines should remain clean and similar to PDFs provided.
-See images below for the general idea of what needs done
CAD files version is recent. I cannot save it as an older file, so you must be able to open it.
January 30, 2018
I am looking for a mix of experience and value