My name is Raul and I’m a serial Entrepreneur from Arizona. I’m looking for a virtual assistant who can help me during the week for an average of 1–2 hours per day, ideally long-term. MUST speak great English (Spanish, Germany, Italian, French or Mandarine are a big plus, but not required)
You’ll be doing a variety of tasks, including:
1. Creating lists of and contacting local business and community leaders
2. Helping me with personal tasks (e.g. scheduling mtgs, research booking travel, etc…)
3. Finding & scheduling content to go out on Social Media Marketing
4. Online Research+ Problem Solving mentality
5. Really Looking for someone willing to learn about Business Development, running startup companies and organizational management
6. Basic Webdesign for the various projects I am working on
7. I am a Drone Photographer so video and picture editing skills are favorable.
8. Doing a variety of other organizational tasks (must be comfortable trying new tasks often/willing to learn)
If you are a good fit, there is room to grow in the position.
I’m looking for someone detail-oriented, reliable and positive. Big bonus if you consider yourself an optimist.
Please let me know:
1. Your hourly rate
2. What hours you’re available (please convert this to the PST time-zone)
3. Why you are the best candidate to be my VA and something interesting about you.
Looking forward to working with you,
Hours to be determined
More than 3 months3+ monthsProject LengthDuration
I am looking for freelancers with the lowest rates