We are seeking a proactive part time applicant with amazing attention to detail, to work two days a week for a rapidly growing Australian Accounting firm.
The role is flexible, easy to learn and challenging to execute.
The applicant will be up-skilled in new software applications that will assist to schedule and complete your work. All are relatively easy to learn, but we do ask that the applicant has sound computer skills.
The applicant is required for 4 hours on Monday and Thursday and is welcome to nominate their hours as long as they fall within normal working hours (Sydney Time). For example, 12pm - 4pm or 10am – 2pm.
Sound communication both written and verbal are required as there will be internal and external client contact.
Daily tasks include:
- Scheduling meetings
- Request and follow up outstanding documentation with clients over email and telephone
- Job scheduling and allocation to team using Zoho
- Tracking client details in our Zoho CRM
- Liaising with outsourcing / suppliers using Email
- Invoicing clients and followup
- Following and updating checklists
- Saving attachments to Google Drive
Training will be provided for our easy to follow our systems.
The successful applicant is required to start as soon as possible.
Previous experience as a PA, admin, or similar is preferred in an accounting environment. If you have any marketing experience this would also be a handy bonus to help with content and ideas.
Less than 30 hrs/week
More than 3 months3+ monthsProject LengthDuration
I am looking for a mix of experience and value