We are a fast-growing mobile app company with plans to expand our brand worldwide. For this, we are looking for a bilingual Japanese / Korean / French / Spanish COUNTRY MANAGER that will help us grow our brand and lead all marketing-related activities on the ground.
Eventually, this job will mean being in charge of a small team, and expanding (recruiting) wherever is appropriate.
Our role includes:
- Working with the founders on getting the word out and growing by employing PR, Performance and Influencer Marketing and things that don’t scale but are having an impact
- Managing the product localization
- Managing the Content Marketing localization
- Very much hands-on and entrepreneurial-driven
- Have experience in the app/media/influencer/online-marketing space and have worked or like to work in an up and coming start-up
- You work in a fast, pragmatic, structured and data-driven way
- As a plus you bring an existing network into the media/influencer landscape
- An entrepreneurial challenge in a fast-growing start-up
- Very competitive and success-based pay
- A very nice team to work with
- An opportunity to become a partner in your country's revenues
You will be asked to answer the following questions when submitting a proposal:
What is your marketing-related experience?
Are you familiar with the mobile app industry?
Thank you for your attention, we look forward to hearing from you!
More than 30 hrs/week
More than 3 months3+ monthsProject LengthDuration
I am looking for a mix of experience and value