Details of the problem we are encountering at in this video at: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wsayZ7PDKZQ&feature=youtube_gdata
After you watch the video, reaed the written details of the same problem below:
Okay 1st of all, the link of the landing page of the cpa offer is http://bringmesports.com
This page gives a sports toolbar download.
Now Please Perform The Following Steps
1. Try iframing the download button on the cpa landing page (http://bringmesports.com),
2. after you do so, go to the iframed page that you've created
3. click on the iframed download button, as if you want to download and install the toolbar.
4. choose "Run" and NOT "save"
(On the iframed page), Nothing will happen.
5. Now Please go to the cpa landing page (bring me sports) and try to download and install the toolbar. Please Remember, Click "Run" and Not "Save"
You will observe that when the download button is iframed, after you click it, and then click "Run" nothing happens,
On the main cpa offer landing page, it works fine.
After Doing the above, you will also observe the reason why the toolbar cannot be installed if you try to download it from the iFramed Page.
What you will observe is the same as what I explained in the Video. The video will make more sense after you do the above.
I'm getting the problems on both internet explorer and firefox. My computers have the latest versions of both browsers but I have tried these on 4 older versions and the results are the same with all of them.
Let me know what you think and feel free to send all questions and/or your comments.
Need to fix this problem asap. Possibly more projects for the hired programmer.
Please bid a decent amount