A writing gig that will finally pay for all those years of playing around with pipes and vapes? That's right!
DopeBoo is looking for an experienced writer to take on a variety of writing assignments. Below are the types of assignments writers must be able to create immersive, inspired content for:
* 150 word product descriptions ($5/each; typically 20-30 in a semi-weekly batch)
* 1000 word blog post ($30/each; typically one per week)
* 1500 word off-site blog post (where long-term writers have the fun of talking cannabis as guest writers on other popular sites such as High Times, Leafly, etc.!)
As you can see, this is an opportunity to gain experience in the fast-growing cannabis industry from a variety of e-commerce perspectives. Our content is read by thousands, and that number is quickly growing!
Here's what we're looking for in a DopeBoo writer:
* Experience: English Degree and/or E-Commerce Writing Experience 1+ years.
* Long-term availability.
* Reliable and punctual: The freedom to work from home (or your favorite coffee shop!) means you must be motivated to make your own deadlines without being micromanaged. Otherwise it hurts the whole team.
* Detail-Oriented: Sometimes we'll throw lots of info at you and it all needs to be addressed in the final product.
* Creative and Resourceful: Can you take a simple prompt and make it a fun, comprehensive guide to what experiences DopeBoo has to offer? This means making highly technical research articles read like fun how-to's that immerse potential customers in the DopeBoo experience.
* Passion for cannabis culture + experience using a wide range of products. If you don't know a product or its parts, you must be able to fill in knowledge gaps with independent research (i.e. Google to figure it out).
* Good with Google Suite: Docs, Sheets, Drive, Photos, etc..
* Must be fluent in English.
Seem like a good fit? We can't wait to hear from you! If you meet the criteria for this position, please submit:
* Cover Letter including your experience with smoke shop/cannabis culture.
* 150 word product description for the GRAV Labs Helix Chillum -- OR -- a 150 word "guide" to how an Atomizer works. (No explicit cannabis language.) Both should make you want to buy a product from DopeBoo.com's shop.
No phone calls or recruiters accepted. Serious, hard working applicants only as this is a long-term position with room for consistent, high quality writers to expand their roles as the company grows.
August 24, 2018
I am looking for a mix of experience and value